Serbian chef knives are always best for multipurpose uses. Their finesse attracts knife enthusiasts to a great extent. Besides, a Serbian chef knife plays the role of a cleaver knife incredibly. They are heavy and not a toy to play with. For their multiple conveniences, we’ve brought you the best Serbian chef knife review.
After you go through the long article, you will have some authentic and general knowledge of the Serbian chef knife. Also, to acknowledge the greatness of the Serbian chef knife, you should read up the article at once. To make the cutting-process easy and enjoyable, the Serbian chef knife is a great option. Though they require experienced hands to be performed perfectly, beginners can also master the skill within a little time.
So, without further ado, let’s know the Serbian chef knife more deeply and judge our decisions afterward.
List of 7 Best Serbian Chef Knife Available On the Market
Serbian chef knife has many greatest reviews because of its amazing construction and performance. Yet some consumers fail to achieve the right Serbian chef knife in their hands. That’s why it’s important to know which Serbian chef knives are best for the busy kitchen and the professional hands. So, let’s check out the best Serbian chef knife review in detail.
Serbian Chef Knife Review In Detail
1. ALMAZAN KNIVES Hand Forged Kitchen Chef Knife Review
This ALMAZAN hand forged kitchen knife is our first pick as it is satisfyingly efficient. The knife is made with handcrafting by the mastermind crafters. The blade of the knife has a wide look and it is made with high carbon stainless steel. The core and the hardness of the knife are ideal. With 58-60 Rockwell hardness, the blade is finely forged by hands.
The blade is honed perfectly as well. With its razor-sharp edge, the knife balances the cutting procedure impressively. Also, the Master Smithing techniques help to build up such knives awesomely. The blade is infused and heat-treated to provide the perfect texture of the materials.
The ergonomic materials help to enrich the knife with finesse. It embodies the knife so it can stand every rough situation. Also, to reduce fatigue, these ergonomic materials assist a lot. The handle of the knife is made out of Pakkawood. The density of the wood is determined by compressing it forcefully. Later the pakkawood becomes stronger and provides an aesthetic look as well.
The knife is versatile. From vegetables to raw meat, this knife is capable of cut everything without any trouble. The sheath, with which the knife comes, is leathered and beautifully made. It protects the knife and its sharpness for a long time. Though the knife requires high-maintenance, it is worth it.
- The best knife as versatile and for multipurpose use
- Durable and strong construction.
- Hand-made forged knife for long term service
- Suitable handle and it looks good as well
- Perfect for cutting or blending edibles
- Well-balanced formula
- Ergonomic design for less danger
- Offers a leather sheath that is hand-stitched to protect the knife
- Provides lifetime warranty
- Requires high-maintenance from time to time
- Needs to be cleaned with dish soap
- Demands proper preserving with oil coating
With several techniques and processes, the Official ALMAZAN knife hand forged kitchen chef knife provides tremendous performance. With its well-constructed figure, the knife plays a versatile role in the kitchen.
In fine, the knife has got all the capabilities to handle a busy kitchen without creating any trouble. That’s why the knife is recommended by both professionals and beginners.
2. Handmade Forged Carbon Steel butcher Serbian Cleaver Chopper Kitchen Chef Knife Review
This Serbian cleaver chopper kitchen chef knife comes with several advantages. With the heaviness and thickness of the blade, it performs as a versatile armory in the kitchen. The 7 inches blade is resistant to corrosion and never gets dull so easily. The blade is also made with a large sheet of high carbon stainless steel and it handmade forged.
With 55-58 HRC, the blade is polished and honed perfectly. The sharp edge helps to draw a nice carve with the knife. The edge remains sharp even after frequent usage. The knife fulfills the lack of an ordinary chef knife by performing as a cleaver and a butcher knife. It can split the bones of the raw meat without the fear of getting dull.
The wooden handle reduces the chance of straining after long-term use. The Pakkawood helps the handle to get the right shape. The knife is full tang to hold the construction vividly. However, the handle has triple rivets. The full length of the knife is around 11.5 inches.
The knife also provides a leather sheath. The knife weighs 1.74 pounds. Its lightweight makes the cutting-work strain-free. With the 3.5mm thickness of the blade, it embodies your confidence while you start to cut something.
- Advantage of using a chef knife as a butcher and cleaver at the same time
- It doesn’t require sharpening now and then
- The edge is unexpectedly sharp
- The thickness enhances the sharpness of the blade
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Offers a sober-colored leather sheath
- Resilient and vivid knife at the same time.
- The pleasure of cutting edibles with an easy-gripped knife
- Requires proper preservation
- Carefulness is a must
The handmade forged carbon steel butcher Serbian cleaver chopper kitchen chef knife can appease the customers with its multitasking capability. Besides, it weighs very little which restrains you from strains.
Overall, the knife has a very impressive figure. And it easily accompanies with the kitchen-jobs. For a longtime service, try out the knife.
3. DENGJIA 7.2 Inch 5Cr15Mov Stainless Steel Blade Forged Chef knife review
The DENGJIA stainless steel blade forged chef knife has almost the same figure as the other two topnotch Serbian chef knives that we’ve discussed above. The 7.2 inches stainless steel is the result of 5Cr15Mov. It strengthens the construction of the blade and makes it strong to stand in every practical situation.
The knife is polished with hands following the traditions and smoked blue techniques. The blade is amazingly resilient and resistant to pollution. The knife is a beautiful combination of modern and traditional beauty. The seamless finishing evokes a sense of great vibes. Besides, the knife is a great use for cutting raw meat.
From peeling off vegetable-skin to chopping off raw meat, the knife provides a magnificent performance. The handle of this knife is made of Cuibourtia SPP which is wood. This wooden handle is a little curvy so it can properly get fit into your palm. Also, for effortless cutting pleasure, the handle serves a lot.
The full tang handle carries triple-rivets. Because the knife is forged, it can easily dice, slice, and mince the edibles. And that is very much labor-saving. The seamless texture and tremendous hardness of the knife is compelled to win your heart. With an 80 degrees angle, the knife glides without creating any accident.
- The pleasure of using a large knife with less trouble
- Advantage of getting done multiple cutting-job with one knife
- The thickness of the blade determines the perfect cutting formula
- With the modern and traditional look, the knife enhances the beauty of the kitchen
- The durable blade is honed properly.
- The pleasure of using the knife without sharpening the edge frequently
- The blade is heat-tempered for a long time to gain the durability
- Wooden handle for less effort
- Strongly prohibited for cutting bones
- Requires proper care
- Needs attention to dodge accidents
- Doesn’t offer a sheath
This DENGJIA stainless steel blade forged chef knife comes with a perfect angle for an easy cutting process. Besides, the knife has extraordinary strength to mince, dice, or even chop hard vegetables suitably.
Overall, the knife has positive vibes to satisfy the consumers to a great extent. With its look and well construction, the knife is perfect for professional hands.
4. XYJ Full Tang Butcher Knife Homemade Forged Kitchen Chef Knife Review
The XYJ homemade forged kitchen chef knife provides an impeccable performance. With its well built and heat-treated construction, the knife is very pragmatic. Like other Serbian chef knives, this knife is also fully handmade precision-forged. The 4.13 inches width of the blade can provide full coverage while slicing any vegetables or fruits.
The blade comes straight out of the high carbon clad steel which is more dramatic than other steels. The length of the blade is 6.5 inches which is very ideal. As the primal material is the manganese of the steel, a little precaution is required. However, the firm construction is appealing. The edge of the knife is sharpened with skilled hands.
Also, the edge retention of the knife meets the standard level of an ideal knife. The handle is the most comfortable part of the whole knife. It is ergonomic and wooden. For a firm cutting performance, the handle is a full tang. You can enjoy cutting without fearing the blade falling apart from the handle.
The handle is reinforced with three rivets as well. The sleek black look of the handle also carries a modern look of the knife. With 1.33 Ib weight and 5mm thickness of the blade, the knife cuts comfortably.
- The pleasure of using a knife that can perform as a cleaver knife as well.
- Comfortable and non-slip handle
- Strong and firm performance
- Offers a leather sheath for easy carrying
- The whole product comes with a snug box
- Modern design with the traditional making process
- Easy and comfortable gripped handle
- Made with ergonomic material
- Gets rusted easily
- A bit high-maintenance
- Requires fine washing after using the knife
- Dangerous for kids
The accurate finishing of the XYJ homemade forged kitchen chef knife is very much appealing to the customers. Also, the high-performance and practical features are tempting.
In fine, the knife is a true example of an ideal chef knife. Trying out the knife in a busy kitchen will make you fall in love with it.
5. Handmade Carbon Steel butcher Serbian Cleaver Chopper Kitchen Chef Knife Review
This Serbian chef knife has almost the same feature and quality that a Serbian chef knife possesses. Still, there have some differences. The blade of the knife is precision forged and it is done by professional hands.
The traditional way of making knives are beautifully implied in this knife. However, the 7 inches long blade is highly qualitative. It’s made out of a large piece of carbon steel. The edge of the knife is super pointy and doesn’t get dull so easily.
The handle of the knife is made of rosewood. Rosewood provides exceptional texture when it’s heat-tempered intensively. The non-slip grip helps to maintain the knife as per the wish of the user. The handle is embodied with three rivets.
With 56-58 Rockwell hardness, the core of the knife stays strong. Even for heavy-duty work, this knife never betrays you. The full tang handle and ideal edge retention carry out the balance of the knife. Also, the 11.5 inches long knife carries very little pound. With its beautiful hand-stitched leather sheath, carry the knife wherever you want.
- Provides extreme comfort and easy bearable
- Seamless finishing of the design
- The pleasure of using a beautifully crafted knife
- The leather sheath has a classy stitch on it
- Perfect grip for a comfortable job
- Gets your job done quickly
- Offers a sharp edge for instant job
- Ideal for heavy-duty jobs
- Needs to wash frequently
- Keep it away from any chemical reaction
- Requires to be preserved well
This Serbian knife comes with a quality feature and its performance is efficient. With its unique leather sheath, the knife is a perfect gift as well.
Overall, the looks and the service of the knife are recommendable. This knife could be the best choice for professionals.
6. Hunters Serbian Chef Knife Review
This heavy-looking Hunters Serbian chef knife is a gem, so to say. With its firm construction, the knife is all ready to chop off the hard vegetables at once. The blade of the knife is 17 cm long and it has come from the clad stainless steel.
The 4mm thickness of the blade offers firmness of the blade. Don’t fear to chop off the raw meat with this knife because the knife can also be worked as a cleaver knife. Besides, the 57 Rockwell hardness leaves a thunder experience on the knife.
The blade is polished and made with mastered hands following the Santoku process. The material of the knife is ergonomic. The knife is eco-friendly as well. The 10cm width of the blade cancels the clingy edibles from getting stuck on the blade.
The wooden handle is black and it looks beautiful. The handle holds the blade strongly with the assistance of the three rivets. Because of the making process, the blade carries some vintage-looking rusts in it.
- Enhances the kitchen look with a vintage flavor
- Easy-gripped handle for heavy-duty work
- Advantage of using the long knife for full coverage
- Pleasures in cutting jobs
- Extremely bearable and practical
- Doesn’t trouble with a rusty blade
- Strong and long-lasting
- Easily gets rusted
- Demands a safe place
- Not comfortable for the beginners
This Serbian knife provides a great vintage look which boosts up the level of confidence of the professionals. Besides the quality material, with which the product is made, is topnotch.
With an overall feature, the knife fulfills every criterion of a Serbian chef knife. For new experiences, this knife should be tried once.
7. Handmade Forged Kitchen Chef Knife Review
This Serbian chef knife has an impeccable feature to draw the attention of knife enthusiasts. The knife could be a great company at camping or BBQ party. Also, the knife has a strong and practical sense to carry out the hard situation of a busy kitchen.
The blade is done with imported 7Cr17Mov steel. It has been imported from Germany. Though the knife is fully forged, it carries a dense texture. This texture helps the blade for a durable journey. Like other Serbian chef knives, this knife is not at all high-maintenance.
The handle looks very beautiful and it is wooden. The round shape comforts the palm of your hand. Also, it relieves you from having strain in the wrist. The non-slip texture of the handle makes the job easy for you.
However, the look of the knife is authentic. It also carries a flavor of traditionalism. With experienced hands, the knife is fully made with attention and effort. For hunting, carry the knife and you won’t regret for sure.
- Strong enough for long-term services
- Efficient enough to fulfill multiple jobs
- Extremely maneuverable
- Enhances confidence while cutting
- Comfortable round grip
- Resistant to corrosion
- Provides great balance in cutting hard vegetables
- Requires oil coating
- Needs to be rinsed with fresh water
- Demands precautions
This Serbian Knife has an excellent look with its heavy features. For daily basis work, this knife only gets better.
Overall, the knife is as strong as it should be. Using the knife can bring you some new experiences.
FAQ’s Serbian Chef Knife
1. Are Serbian chef knives any good?
Serbian chef knives are made in traditional ways. Also, the full touch of hands make the knife more fixed and firm. From blade material to handle material, Serbian chef knives are exceptionally enriched with quality. Also, their multitasking ability is bound to leave you speechless.
2. Why Serbian chef knives are so strong?
The blades of Serbian chef knives are either imported from German or made with high carbon stainless steel. These materials already embody the knife firmly. Again, the wooden handle and the three rivets hold the blade with the handle strongly. Overall, the knife creates a great vibe within.
In fine, the Serbian Chef knives are always constructed with good materials. And the most important thing is the knives are fully handmade forged. It makes the knives grave and strong. Therefore, Serbian chef knives are always recommendable.
But if you are in confusion about picking up the right Serbian chef knife and this article is already helping you out. After going through the best Serbian chef knife review, don’t hesitate to experience it practically. Let us know if you are fully satisfied.
Official ALMAZAN KNIVES Hand Forged Kitchen Chef Knife in High Carbon Steel with Original Leather Sheath
– High Carbon Hand Forged Blade with Razor Sharp Edge
– Premium Hand Stitched Leather Sheath with solid hardware.
– Versatile, Durable and built to Resist a variety of uses.
– The ergonomically designed blade helps alleviate fatigue and finger pains from long periods of slicing or chopping, perfectly blending performance and comfort.
– knives come with a lifetime warranty, and we offer free exchange or return if the item is defective.