Buying a whole knife set instead of a specific kitchen knife is a great deal. But, you might think a knife set will cost more and under $100 it is hard to even imagine. However, the satisfactory part is that many brands out there offer knife set within $100. Also, if you are on this site you must be searching for the knife sets that come under $100. Hence, for your convenience, we have come up with an honest review of the best knife sets under $100.
If you are a bit acknowledged of the price ranges of knives, you will know the best single knife costs more than a hundred dollars. In that sense, a complete knife set will cost more. But, we will get you covered since not all of us can afford an expensive knife or knife set.
So, let’s get to our best picks Kitchen Knife Set under $100 and see what they offer within this budget rate.
Knife Block Set Under $100 Review in Detail
1. Chicago Cutlery 1134513 Kitchen Knife Set Review
This is our first pick among the best knife set under $100. Within this price range, this knife set from Chicago Cutlery is undoubtedly the best offer. The knife set includes a total number of 15 pieces. Each of the knives has a precision cut feature and they empower a precise cutting efficiency. The knife set has a total of eight pieces of steak knives hence, you can rock hosting a steak party with all your family members.
Also, the knife set contains a chef knife, paring knife, utility knife, bread knife, kitchen shears, sharpening steel, and all. The tools are designed with a classic design and all of the knives are a great addition to the kitchen culinary.
- The knife block comes with 15 pieces of tools and weighs only 6.68 pounds.
- The knife blades are made of high carbon stainless steel
- The blades are given a beautiful satin finish
- Bread knife and steak knives have serrated blades for efficient cutting experience
- The knife handles are curved and made of precious wood
- The shears and sharpening steel come with textured polymer handles
- The knives are safe and protected in a walnut-stain woodblock
- The woodblock looks great and aesthetic
- The knives are full tang and triple riveted
- The knives are well balanced, flexible, and versatile
- Hand wash is a must
- After washing drying of the knives is required
- Requires high maintenance
Knife Set Specialty
Within this price range having this versatile knife set is always special. The knives are different sizes and some come with serrated blades as well to give cutting satisfaction. Also, the woody handles and block make the whole set classic and attract anyone’s attention.
Overall, under $100, the Chicago Cutlery 1134513 knife Set is an opportunity that should not be missed. We have picked this one first for reasons!
2. Cuisinart C77SS- 15P Graphix Collection Knife Block Set Review
Our second-best choice for a knife set within $100 is the knife block set from Cuisinart Graphix Collection. Its C77SS model is a perfect black beauty. All 15 pieces of the knives come with a very unique design. The set includes knives made of stainless steel and some of them are serrated in design. Some of the knives are also meant for multipurpose.
The knife set includes an 8-inch chef’s knife, slicing knife, utility knife, Santoku knife, two paring knives of different sizes, shears, and also sharpening steel. The set also contains 6 steak knives. This knife set comes with all the important and efficient knives.
- The knives are made of superior stainless steel and they look sleek
- The chef knife is multipurpose and suitable for cutting, slicing, and mincing
- The Santoku knife is 8-inch and suitable for mincing and dicing
- The set includes two paring knives for doing small cutting jobs
- The blades have a precision cutting edge and cut effortlessly
- The handles are contemporary and have textured surface for an ergonomic grip
- The knives are well balanced and secured in a dark black block
- Hand wash and instant drying is highly required
- Needs high maintenance and frequent sharpening
Knife Set Specialty
With five-star ratings, this knife set is a star on the internet. The users of the knife set find it great for the price, performance, and everything. Moreover, the knives belong to the set last longer than your imagination. They remain rust and stain-free for years.
To speak the truth, the knives from the set are sturdier than those that cost more than $100. Overall, with a lifetime warranty, the Cuisinart C77SS-15P Graphix Collection Knife Block Set is the right choice.
3. Sabatier Knife Block Set Review
Including all essential knife tools, the set is a complete package. All knives are forged and fully bolstered. The blades are made of high carbon steel and they are featured with a razor-sharped edge. The white handles are also maneuverable and white in color.
- The knife set looks stylish and adds great value to the kitchen
- The blades are made of superior quality steel and handcrafted carefully
- The blades have an evil sharp edge and superior edge retention
- The knives have forged white handles that come with ergonomic control
- The handles provide a secure grip and controlled stability
- The knives are full tang, full bolster, and handles are triple-riveted
- The knives are placed in an Acacia woodblock
- The knife set offers a lifetime limited warranty
- The knives require hand wash and proper maintenance
- Need set needs to be stored in a right place
Knife Set Specialty
The knife set offers 15 pieces of tools. It includes a chef knife, Santoku knife, slicer, two utility knives, paring knife, sharpening steel, shear, 6 steak knives, and all. The metal endcap and bolster of the white knives make them look unique.
With a metal brand tag on the woodblock, the knife set is made being inspired by fine French cuisine. With the trend-right finish and unsurpassed quality, this knife set from Sabatier is worth buying.
4. J.A. Henckels International Statement Kitchen Knife Set Review
I bet, no one has ever thought of having a knife set under $100 that belongs to one of the most prominent and renowned knife brands named J.A. Henckels. We all know the value of a knife from Zwilling J.A. Henckels. However, being a value-driven brand J.A. Henckels is offering this great opportunity to all the budget people out there.
With total of 12 pieces of tools, the knife block and its knives are made of high carbon stain-free steel. The knife set contains a Santoku knife with a hollow edge, paring knife, chef’s knife, bread knife, six steak knives, and a sharpening tool.
- The knives are simply elegant and the knife set is eye-catchy
- The blades of the knives are rust and corrosion-resistant
- The knives provide extraordinary unmatched efficiency and performance
- The blades are honed carefully and sharpness lasts longer
- The knives are made of a single piece and constructed with the stamped method
- The handles are ergonomic and offer a perfect balance to the blades
- The handles have three metal rivets and they have endcaps
- The knives are bolsterless, full tang, and easy to sharpen
- The knife set is not dishwasher safe
- The woodblock needs to be stored in a dry place
Knife Set Specialty
This J.A. Henckels International Statement Kitchen Knife Set is a quality knife set from a quality brand. It is needless to say about the fame the brand has gained for its uncompromised high-quality knives with affordable price ranges. Nothing is exceptional with this knife set as well. Hence, the knife set and everything about it are special.
Well, to speak the truth, this knife set is a great deal when you are looking for a tag that is known worldwide. You surely won’t regret having this set.
5. Chicago Cutlery Belden Knife Block Set Review
In this list, we have included another knife set from Chicago Cutlery. We all know Chicago Cutlery is a famous brand for its manufacturing affordable knives and knife sets. However, its Belden knife set is also a great set under $100. It also comes with 15 pieces including two paring knives, one chef’s knife, one utility knife, one slicer, bread knife, shear, peeler, and six steak knives.
Steak knives are serrated in design. Again, all pieces are placed in a beautiful cherry woodblock. The knife set looks compact and it is great for a small kitchen and family. Also, the knives are made of high-quality material.
- Comes with 15 versatile tools and knives of different sizes
- The knife blades are made of high carbon steel and they are strong and hard
- The edge of the knives is precise cutting and super sharp
- The blade is resistant to rust, pitting, and stains
- The knives come with a taper grind edge of 25-degree
- The edge is sharp right out of the box and also easy to resharpen
- The knives are forged and given a perfect balance
- Handles are contemporary and have a sleek design with an endcap
- The set comes with cherry woodblock
- Need to ensure proper storage
- Not for dishwasher
Knife Set Specialty
The set and its tools are balanced. There is nothing exaggeration with the number of tools. The knives are given a stylish and contemporary look. Moreover, the set offers a lifetime warranty to the buyers.
Chicago Cutlery has always offered the best cutlery within budget to its customers. This Belden knife set is also a cook’s delight you can always have.
6. Mercer Culinary Millennia Magnetic Board Set Review
With the most advanced look, this knife set from Mercer Culinary is unique and represents advanced technology. Unlike other knife sets, this set we are reviewing now is unconventional and includes only 5 pieces of tools. The knives are made of high-quality Japanese steel and the handles are made with a combination of polypropylene and Santoprene.
Hence, the knives are ensured both comfort and durability. The knives are made of one piece and they are placed on a magnetic board. All 5 knives have a modern sleek design and some are also serrated. The knife set also comes with seven handle colors.
- The knife set looks unconventional, unique, and contains only 5 knives
- The knives are sleek and elegant in design
- The blades are made of Japanese superior quality steel
- The razor-sharp edges are easy to maintain and provides rapid sharpening
- The handles are made of a combination of quality materials
- The handles have textured finger points for a secure grip and slip-resistant properties
- The knives are made of one-piece steel, sturdy, and flexible
- Full tang knives, bolstered, easy to and the wood holder is magnetic
- Only hand wash is suggested
- For durability, it requires high maintenance
Knife Set Specialty
The main specialty of the set is its knife holder. The woody board is made of Acacia wood and it is magnetic. It holds the knives on it for easy grabbing. Also, the knife set is NSF certified and they offer a limited warranty.
With dedicated craftsmanship, this Mercer Culinary Millennia Knife Set is unique and a masterpiece to keep in the kitchen.
6. Ginsu Gourmet Chikara Series Knife Set Review
Almost all of us are introduced to the brand Ginsu Gourmet. Its Chikara Series knife set has been included in our list of the best knife set under $100. This set has 8 pieces of forged tools that are made of higher quality Japanese steel. The knives are made of one-piece steel from tip to bottom. They are forged carefully to have long-lasting service.
The knives are also razor-sharp and the sharpness stays longer than some of the best knives from the best brands. The knives are also expertly crafted to provide you the best control over the knife with the best cutting experience.
- The knives are forged and made of Japanese steel
- The set includes 8 important kitchen culinary and looks elegant
- The woodblock is also contemporary, compact, and beautiful
- The edge is super sharp and has superior edge retention
- The handles are sleek, round, and secured
- The knives are full tang and half bolstered
- Easy to sharpen and provides balance and flexibility
- Offer lifetime limited warranty
- High maintenance is needed
- Only for handwash
Knife Set Specialty
According to the consumer report, this Chikara series Ginsu Gourmet knife set is awarded ‘best buy’ for the fifth time. Hence, the knife set is special. Also, the knives from the set are forged carefully so that you have the best experience while cutting.
Overall, to have all the quality kitchen knives within $100, the Ginsu Gourmet Chikara Series Knife Set is a wise choice.
8. Henckels Solution Knife Block Set Review
Last but not least, we have another knife block set from Henckels in this list. This knife set is surely not the best but one of the best knife sets till now. Like all the conventional knife sets, this knife set also has the same look. It includes 12 pieces of tools. The knives are made of high-quality stainless steel
The knives are made of one-piece steel. They are stamped and they are honed finely and sharpened at an angle of 15-degree per side. With shears, sharpening steel, steak knives, and other tools the set is a complete one.
- Compact knife set with 12-pieces
- The knives are stamped and made of high-quality steel
- The knives are super sharp and edge retention is high
- The handles are curved and provide maximum maneuverability
- The knives are fine-edged and also meant for professional use
- They are lightweight, full-tang, and triple-riveted
- The knives are balanced and durable
- The dishwasher is not suggested
Knife Set Specialty
Overall, this knife set can also be your great choice if you want a set that includes knives with intense sharpness.
FAQ’s on Best Knife Set under $100
Are knife sets under $100 worth buying?
Yes, people who look for budget knife sets can look for knives we have reviewed earlier. The knife sets are high in quality and they are affordable at the same time. Some of the knife sets even come with forged knives. Hence, these knife sets are worth buying.
Are these knife sets durable enough?
The knife sets are exclusive and are meant for long-lasting service. None of the knife sets is made of low-quality materials. In fact, they belong to brands that are reputed and well-known worldwide.
Finally, it is all up to you if you want a kitchen knife or a whole knife set. If you want to go for the best knife set yet do not want to break your bank then you can go for any knife sets we have reviewed. A knife set is always versatile and offers even multipurpose knives. It is necessary kitchen cutlery and once you have it you will know about its versatility.
Hence, choose the best knife set that includes knives and other tools that will meet your kitchen needs. Also, let us know which one has convinced you more and why.