Cutting boards can be a real challenging if your knife doesn’t cooperate with them. And if it’s a Wusthof knife, you got to be honest in choosing the real cutting boards. But the confusion of choosing the perfect cutting board remains unsolved in many cases. Therefore, we’ve searched out the best cutting board for Wusthof knives.
The cutting boards that we’ve chosen as our best choices come with convenient structure and density. Measuring the pressure of a Wusthof knife, the cutting boards are made. Besides, for the forged knives, a different kind of rigidity should be present on the cutting board.
As all the Wusthof knives are forged, therefore, the density, hygiene, and rigidity of a cutting board matter to a great extent. However, let’s discuss elaborately.
Top 5 Best Cutting Board for Wusthof Knives Review in Detail
A cutting board with a fragile structure can cause unlimited troubles. It can ruin all the cutting-energy of the user. Besides, many cutting boards carry bacterial issues that affect the edibles in a bad way. Thus, you’ve to be careful while choosing a cutting board. Though Wusthof knives are built following the anti-bacterial method, your mistake of choosing an ideal cutting board might trouble you.
1. Large End Grain Walnut Wood Cutting Board Review
The Large End Grain Walnut Wood cutting board is our first and foremost choice. The cutting board comes in 17x13x1.5 inches size which is a pretty large size. The rectangular shape of the cutting board makes the way more convenient for the users. The design of the cutting board covers all the features for an easy job.
The density of the fiber of the board allows each stroke of the knife in an accurate place. The strokes of the Wusthof knife never leave scratch marks on the board. The compound of fibers of the wood is so well-balanced that the thrust of a knife cannot break it.
The triple sorting compartments of the cutting board save you from unnecessary trouble. The compartments are for multiple uses including as a charcuterie board. The groove made a way for rolling juices to accumulate. Besides, the rubberized feet allow the board to set on a wet surface without slipping off.
- Weighs only 8 pounds for easy carry.
- The edge of the cutting board can hold up to 3.5 ounces of liquid at the same time
- The rubberized feet help in holding the cutting board tight in any situation
- The pleasure of using a USA-crafted cutting board for Wusthof knives
- The intensity of the fiber allows the cutting board to increase the durability
- You can use the board to decorate or carving pork, ribs, red meats, and fish
- Perfect cutting board for sustaining heavy thrust or stroke
- Don’t have to face any trouble of rolling over juices
- The brand provides a gift box and satisfying warranty offer
- Some slight scratches marks of the strokes of the knives might appear after a heavy use
- Requires oiling every 3 weeks for a long-lasting journey
- Hand wash is a must
Overall, the Large End Grain Walnut Wood cutting board leaves a great impression with its vintage wooden color and savvy performance. However, to protect the razor-sharp edge of your Wusthof knives, this walnut wood cutting board is a premium choice.
2. John Boos Block RA03 Maple Wood Cutting Board Review
For those who are searching for a premium cutting board with extraordinary functioning, this John Boos Block RA03 Wood cutting board is for them. As a second-best pick of ours, the cutting board comes with a reversible design. The size of the cutting board is 24x18x2.25 inches, to be very specific.
The cutting board is made by craftspeople following ancient techniques ever since 1887. The cutting board is an ideal alternative to butcher block. The piece of wood is selected and collected from the Rock Maple wood.
You can easily lift the heavy cutting board with the integrated handles at the ends. The 2.25 thickness of the board makes it premium and strong than any other board. This thickness sustains all the pressure without any complaints.
- The cutting board is seamlessly finished by the artisans
- You can use the surface of both sides of the board
- The pleasure of using the world’s top chosen cutting board
- The cutting board is NSF certified and offers a 1-year guarantee
- The handles are well-designed
- The heaviness of the board holds the countertop easily
- The thickness allows the Wusthof knife to thrust without fear
- You can have different sizes of the same model
- The pleasure of using a hand-polished seamless cutting board
- Regular oiling is needed
- Requires John Boos Board cream to lock the Mystery oil
This cutting board is mostly used in 5-star hotels and used by professionals mostly. The thickness of the cutting board offers extra comfort to the pointy edges of the Wusthof knives.
3. Shun DM0817 Hinoki Cutting Board Review
Shun DM0817 Hinoki cutting board is another best option for the strokes of Wusthof knives. This cutting board is 17.75×11.75 inches large for the convenience of full coverage cutting. The metallic color provides a soothing vibe.
Besides, shun brand never compromises in providing the best material for knives or cutting boards. With the best pieces of cypress wood, the cutting board is rectangular. The wood comes with premium softness.
Also, the fragrance of the wood remains a longer period. The cutting board ensures the prevention of bacterial issues and maintains the hygiene of it big time. The board owns only 1.76 ounces.
- Very lightweight and easy bearable
- The pleasure of using FSC certified cutting board
- The wood comes with softness for a smooth texture
- The advantage of getting good fragrance from the board
- Highly bacterial-resistant
- Sustains hygiene to a great extent
- Offers a great deal of durability
- The wood is collected from wood resulting
- Handcrafted with top-notch Japanese artisans
- Mild detergent for wash is needed
Shun DM0817 Hinoki cutting board is popular because of its very lightweight. With the metallic color combination and smooth texture, the board is fine for cutting edibles.
4. Wusthof Bamboo Cutting Board Review
If you are looking for a Wusthof Cutting board for your Wusthof knives, then this Wusthof Bamboo cutting board would be a great choice. Besides, the board this cutting board is for smaller jobs. The board is 12 inches long and ¾ inches thick.
The 8 inches width covers smaller cutting-jobs perfectly. However, the bamboo with which the board is made is sustainable. The reversible design makes the board more useful. Prepare your salad or vegetables using the board with ease.
With the logo of Wusthof, the board looks so classy. The 1.54 pounds weight makes the board more portable. You can also use the board for preparing BBQ parties.
- Bamboo-made cutting board for sustainability
- Plain surface for small cutting-jobs
- Ideal size for doing half of the kitchen work
- Specially made for saving the edges of Wusthof Knives
- Not so high-maintenance
- Both sides of the board can be used
- The portability of the cutting board can be used for transferring ingredients
- Requires mineral oil to be polished
Wusthof Bamboo cutting board has great capability for doing small jobs in the kitchen. Also, if you have a smaller kitchen and you want the perfect saver of your Wusthof knife, then this is your cutting board.
5. Wusthof Poly Cutting Board Review
Wusthof Poly Cutting Board 2038 is our last-best choice for people who want something different from wood or bamboo. This poly cutting board comes with a 17.5×11.5×038 inches size that is almost a standard size. This cutting board helps to save your countertop.
As Wusthof knives seem to be a little heavy, the resilience of a Wusthof poly cutting board manages to balance it. The surface comes in white color. The polypropylene material helps in building a hygienic exterior.
The board is BPA-free. This board is no less than any other wooden or bamboo cutting board. Besides, they come with less trouble.
- The advantage of using a poly cutting board
- The pleasure of cutting meat, vegetables, fruits, and other edibles
- The groove holds the juice of the edibles
- The rectangular design helps to have full coverage cutting
- The board is dishwasher safe
- Maintains the hygiene
- Needs to cover the board properly
- Scratches might appear
This Wusthof Poly Cutting Board 2038 helps to let you try something different. Also, the making process of the poly cutting board ensures all kinds of safety and security.
FAQ’s on Best Cutting Board for Wusthof Knives
1. Are the cutting boards capable of dealing with Wusthof knives?
The wooden cutting boards that we’ve discussed here are made from sustainable and premium pieces of wood. With their density and strong compounds of fibers, the cutting boards possess enough rigidity and resilience altogether. Therefore, the strokes of a heavy Wusthof knife are not a big deal for them.
2. Are the cutting boards worth trying?
For your convenience, we’ve come up with all kinds of cutting boards – from wooden to poly. These cutting boards come in various sizes and weights. But all these variations are charming and convincing enough. Some cutting boards come with extra features. So, trying them out would be a great idea.
As Wusthof knives are made with premium materials, they require different kinds of cutting boards to cooperate. That’s why it was important to introduce to with the best cutting board for Wusthof knives. With the polished edge, when a Wusthof knife puts a thrust on a cutting board, only then the value can be understood.
So, if you want your Wusthof knife to perform well and save your countertop as well, try out the cutting boards at once. Also, leave us feedback when you’re satisfied.